COMMERCIAL SHIPS, BOATS & CRAFTS
We perform all kind of naval architecture and marine engineering services, inspections and assessments for ships and professional boats, among others: Commercial fishing vessels, aquaculture boats, passenger boats, tugs and port services, dredgers and barges, patrol and surveillance, rescue and maritime works, platforms, ro-ros, chemical tankers, AHTS, container ships, barges, tankers, ferries, etc …
NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & MARINE ENGINEERING
• Basic Engineering.
• Project Development and Detailed Engineering .
• Finite elements structural analysis.
• Power-speed prediction.
• Surfaces constructive smoothing, hull plates development.
• Nested CNC cutting and quartering.
• Intact and damage stability.
• Building works technical supervision.
• Forensic / Reverse Naval Engineering.
• Damage Commissariat (ship)
• Valuations, Reports and Surveys.
• Expert Witnessing in Courts
• Commercial ships and boats brokerage.
SMALL VESSELS CODING, MARITIME AND COASTGUARD AGENCY (UK)
We have in our staff an Authorized Surveyor (Examiner) by the Society of Consulting Marine Engineers and Ships Surveyors, an Authorised Certifying Authority, to perform the official surveys for the Small Commercial Vessels MCA Coding, for boats and small ships under British flag (Red Ensign and its derivatives), both for a new register or the compulsory quinquennial renewals and intermediate inspections.
We also perform all kind of boats, ships and port facilities and equipment valuations and appraisals. Expertise in tugs, tank barges, container carriers, ro-ros, ferries and recreational boats.
INDEPENDENT MARINE SURVEYS
- Authorised MCA Small Vessels Coding surveys
- Official Recreational Crafts CE marking surveys
- Petrol tanks CE Marking tests surveys
- Shipbuilding surveys.
- Quality control surveys.
- Inclining Experiment (Stability test)
- Ultrasonic thickness tests.
- Airborne Sound tests, Recreational Craft Directive.
- On-off hire condition & bareboat charter survey.
- Draught survey; lashing and securing survey.
- Pre-purchase survey.
- Commercial hull condition & damage survey.
- Machinery condition & damage survey.
- P & I Club surveys (hull & machinery)
- Salvage & Towing survey.
- Valuations, Appraisals
Our in-house software:
Solid Works, Ship Works, AutoCad, Defcar Hullform Design & Generation, Defcar Hydrostatics & Stability, Michlet, Propeller Optimization Program, Maneuvering Prediction Program, Holtrop, Savitsky and other power prediction methods, Seakeeping Prediction Program, Maritime Software Suite.